571-L Business Property Statement E-File
As of 2014, San Francisco Business Owners are offered a more convenient way to file their Business Property Statement (Form 571-L) with our office. To file your 571-L Statement, please click the “Access Tool” button below.
Filing the Form 571-L is required by state law and is how businesses report the taxable business property they own (machinery, equipment, fixtures, etc.).
The advantages of e-Filing
- Accessible: You can access your current and previous years’ e-Filed statements anytime and anywhere where there is an internet connection.
- Accurate: Less mistakes in processing the return, because data is loaded electronically.
- Convenient: The ability to e-File 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may save your data anytime and complete your e-Filing later.
- Efficient: Faster than mailing, save on postage and minimize usage of paper.
- Reliable: A confirmation certification indicating the date and time of filing is issued after the return is submitted.
- Green: Let’s go green together. Use technology not paper.
- Confidential: Only the owner of the Account Number and PIN can view the statement, and it is not a public document.
- Retrievable: You can view and print prior year statement.